Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio, as Controller of the processing of your personal data, is providing the following information as established by the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) regulating the protection of the personal data of individuals – to explain how we process the date provided by you when you access, navigate and use the website, and which is collected electronically so that you can express your consent to processing freely and knowingly.
Please note that this information is not being provided for any other websites possibly consulted by the User through links leading to them from the one of the Controller. The existence of a link to another website does not imply the approval or acceptance of responsibility by the Controller regarding the content of the website the User is sent to; also related to the policy adopted for the processing of personal data and its use.
CONTROLLER OF PROCESSING AND PROCESSORS
The personal data Process Controller is Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio, with registered office in via Vespucci, 5, in Caorle (VE), Italy (hereinafter “Controller”), in the person of the Legal Representative, Giorgio Mazzarotto.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The type of personal data collected by the Controller depends on how the website is used by the User. More specifically:
- Navigation data is acquired by the computer systems and software procedures regulating the operations of this website. This information is not collected to enable identification of the user, but is only used to extract anonymous statistics on use of the website and to control that its is operating correctly. This data category includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by Users to connect to the website, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and browser used by the user.
This data could be used by Authorities to ascertain responsibility if there are any computer offences against the website.
- Moreover, the Controller may acquire the User’s personal data if the User:
- intends to submit his/her curriculum vitae;
- wishes to receive the newsletter;
- takes part in a loyalty program, a survey, a prize operation or registers to be informed of commercial and marketing actions or events organised by Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio;
The types of personal data the Controller can collect for the above purposes are the following:
- User information such as name and surname, home address, phone number, place and date of birth, e-mail address;
- data from cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies.
USER PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
The Controller may process the personal data of the User, with his/her explicit consent, for the following purposes:
- to fulfil the contractual service requested;
- search and select personnel;
- marketing, in particular in order to:
- keep the User informed of initiatives, events organised for specific new products and services by sending the newsletter or any other kind of communication;
- invite the User to events, prize competitions, to take part in surveys;
- send promo-advertising information materials and/or commercial offers;
- carry out market and/or opinion/satisfaction surveys (also carried out by external companies assigned to do so by Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio;
- commercial profiling, that is: the Controller may process your personal data to analyse or foresee, using algorithms or other automated systems, your tastes and consumer choice habits, to offer you services and communicate events and sector information more suited to your real interests and be able to prepare personalised promotions and communications. The same commercial profiling processing may also be done by third party companies for that purpose if you issue your specific, optional consent to the Controller.
SUBJECTS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED TO. CIRCULATION OF DATA.
Your data may be communicated after inspections or audits (if requested) to all inspection bodies appointed to check and control the regularity of legal compliance. Your data may also be communicated to companies/professional firms providing assistance, accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax and financial consultancy services. Your data will be communicated to other partners in order to provide you with the best assistance possible. The subjects mentioned, appointed as external Processors, process your data in compliance with provisions in (EU) Reg. 679/2016.
HOW DATA IS PROCESSED AND DATA STORAGE TIMES
Data is processed using electronic instruments and, in some cases, on paper, correctly, legally, transparently, applying logics strictly related to the purposes indicated above, and suited to safeguarding the confidentiality of data being protected and the rights of the data subject in compliance with the law in force. Technical and organisational security measures have been adopted to protect the data from being destroyed or lost, even accidentally, and against unauthorised access or disclosure.
The Controller will use the data for the purposes indicated in this policy, respecting legal limits, taking all care to avoid the data itself being used indefinitely.
TYPE OF CONSENT AND ANY CONSEQUENCES FROM REFUSAL
All the personal data provided by you is strictly functional to managing the website and the User’s relationship with Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio.
The Controller has appointed companies or entities providing services that involve the processing of personal data on behalf of the Controller as external Processors. The updated list of Processors is available c/o the Controller and may be requested by contacting the numbers or addresses provided.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
As you are the subject affected by the processing of your personal data, you may exercise certain rights listed below:
- ask Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio for access to your personal data and to information concerning it; rectify incorrect data or integrate it if incomplete; erase personal data concerning you (under the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with exceptions set forth in paragraph 3 of that article); limit the processing of your personal data (in the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, par.1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio – if processing is performed using automated means – your data in a structured format, readable from an automatic device; also in order to notify that data to another process Controller (so-called right to personal data portability);
- object to processing of your personal data at any time when special situations occur concerning you;
- revoke consent at any time, limited to when processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerning common personal data(for example date and place of birth or place of residence) or particular data categories (for example data revealing your race, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, state of health or sexual life). Processing based on consent and carried out before that consent is revoked is still legal;
- present a complaint to the control authority (Personal data Protection Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it)
You may exercise the rights listed above by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Controller: Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio, in the person of the legal representative Giorgio Mazzarotto.
This policy will be updated. Hotel Touring di Mazzarotto Giorgio kindly invites you to consult this page regularly.